OCR's Banner
Calgary, Alberta Bylaw
Licensing Requirements for Reflexologists:

Currently, the City of Alberta require holistic practitioners to be licensed as a Body Rub Practitioner if you are not a Massage Practitioner (separate license). The Body Rub Centre is licensed separately from the practitioner.

For details of the program, visit the website: Massage and Body Rub Practitioner Licenses.


The 2013 fee is $161.00 for new applications and an annual renewal fee of $123.00


The City of Calgary
Development & Building Approvals
Business Licence Section
PO Box 2100 Station M (#8043)
3rd floor, Municipal Building
800 Macleod Tr SE
Calgary AB T2P 2M5

Tel: 403-268-5311

Back to License Page

We have enclosed the following link below for your information:

Disclaimer: This page and corresponding links is provided for your own information and the college does not accept any responsibility for the contents of this page or links. If in any doubt, consult with the municipality.


Full Text of Calgary's By-Laws:

   Massage By-Law 52M2012 Acrobat - 145k
Body Rub By-Law 53M2012 Acrobat - 151k

 Get a Free Acrobat Reader!

    Updated: March 05, 2013

Copyright 1996- - Ontario College of Reflexology and Donald A. Bisson
All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of O.C.R. is prohibited.